Google for Android
By Google inc (Top Developer)
Published on: Installs 1,000,000,000+ Rating 4.4/5
Google app Description
Google App for Android: The fastest, easiest way to find what you need on the web and on your device.
- Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
- Use your voice to search and more
- Get personalized results based on your location
Turn on “Ok Google”
When you say “Ok Google,” it tells the Google app that you’re ready to start using your voice. To best use “Ok Google,” you need to update some settings.
You can use your voice on the Google app or Chrome to do things like search, get directions, and create reminders. For example, say “Ok Google do I need an umbrella tomorrow” to see if there’s rain in the weather forecast.
Note: If you use the Google app on more than one device, you need to turn on “Ok Google” features on each device.
Google helps you search within apps that aren’t installed on your phone.
To use this feature:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- Search as you normally would. Search results with an app icon, app name, and the word “Stream” are results from apps that are not on your phone.
- Touch a search result title to get instant access to that app.
“Google Now” gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more
(Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
[Source: Google Play]
Google app Screenshots
Note. Google app is the property and trademark app from Google.